You must be able to show proof of a negative coronavirus test in two situations:
- If you enter Switzerland by air. Note: You must be able to show proof of your negative test already on boarding. Without a negative test result you are not allowed to board the aircraft.
- If you have stayed in a country with an increased risk of infection within the ten days before entering Switzerland. In this case you must always be able to show proof of a negative test result.
The PCR test must meet the following requirements:
- The test must have been conducted no more than 72 hours before your entry to Switzerland.
- The test must have been a molecular-biological analysis for the new coronavirus, for example a PCR test. The result of a rapid antigen test is not sufficient.
- The result of the test must be negative.
For more information please visit: www.bag.admin.ch
The Embassy urges its citizens to observe the hygiene recommendations of the WHO, practice social distancing and follow the instructions of the authorities and abide by the measures taken.
For further information: