Remarque : les textes de toutes les rubriques, à l’exception des résultats obtenus, décrivent la situation avant le début du projet.
Polish-Swiss Research Programme (PSRP), Phase II
With the Polish Swiss Research Programme Switzerland contributes to enhancing the Polish economic competitiveness through strenghtening capacity in research. Swiss and Polish research institutions develop and implement joint research activities in the field of health, environment, ICT, renewable energy sources and nanotechnology.
Favoriser la croissance économique et améliorer les conditions de travail
Recherche et développement
- First, a call for joint research projects proposals is launched. The best projects will be selected for a total amount available of CHF 19.0 million.
- Then the selected projects of joint research are implemented by Polish and Swiss researchers
- Scientific research infrastructure (instruments, equipment for laboratories, etc.) for a total value of 9.9 Million PLN purchased
- 11 patents submitted
- 104 innovations in fields such as ICT, Energy, Nanotechnology, health, environment
- 43 doctoral graduates from Poland and Switzerland
- 551 publications
- 226 conferences with 3'945 participants took place
- National State Institute North
The research system in Poland is suffering from shortcomings in resource mobilisation and in knowledge management - demand, production and sharing. Polish research institutions are not sufficiently involved in programmes of the European Research Area. The overall level of internationalization of Polish research shall be involved. Only 2% of the overall budget for science and research goes for domestically-driven international cooperation. Outdated equipment, lack of laboratory supplies and ineffective organization of the research process makes for young polish researchers a career in science hardly attractive.
The overall objective of the Polish-Swiss Research Programme is to establish and strengthen a long-term coope-ration between Polish and Swiss researchers focusing primarily on selected research topics: Information and Communication Technologies, Renewable Energy, Nanotechnologies, Health and Environment.
Research units and -institutions in Poland
|Direction/office fédéral responsable||
Contribution suisse à l'UE élargie
|Partenaire de projet||
Institution étatique étrangère
|Budget||Phase en cours Budget de la Suisse CHF 12’200’000 Budget suisse déjà attribué CHF 11’847’245|
|Phases du projet||
Phase 2 01.01.2012 - 14.06.2017 (Completed)Phase 1 01.10.2009 - 14.06.2017 (Completed)