The “second international literature festival odessa” takes place at this seaside city from September 28th to October 1st. More than 20 authors from all over the world participate at the festival, among them from Switzerland Zsuszanna Gahse, Pedro Lenz and Raphael Urweider.
The festival wants to underscore the cultural charisma and international character of Odessa and to contribute to strengthening its connections with other cultural metropolises in Europe and on other continents.
The program, time and place, of the Swiss guests is as follows:
- 29.09., 21.00, Terminal 42 – Poetry Night I – Raphael Urweider
- 30.09., 21.00, Terminal 42 – Poetry Night II – Pedro Lenz and Raphael Urweider
- 01.10., 11.00, Literature Museum, Gallery Hall – Discussion, Europe I – Populism, Zsuszanna Gahse
- 01.10., 15.00, Literature Museum, Golden Hall – Jan, Janka, Sara And I – Reading with Zsuzsanna Gahse
- 01.10., 15:30, Literature Museum, Gallery Hall – Season and other unpublished texts – Reading with Pedro Lenz
A detailed program and further information can be found here.