Note: the texts under all the headings, with the exception of 'Results achieved', describe the situation before the start of the project.
Customs Service Mobile Groups
The project will consistently contribute to EU border protection by improving the competencies and the operational mobility of the Polish Customs Service Mobile Groups of 4 Voivodeships located at the external EU-borders.
Accroître la sécurité publique
Sécurité des frontières
- 460 customs officers trained on specific border protection interventions (x-ray imaging, driving techniques, language courses, crisis management)
- Regional and international cooperation on customs issues is improved through participation of Polish customs officers (130) in regional and international workshops
- Over 80% of customs officers of the mobile groups on the eastern Polish border have increased qualifications.
- 105 specially equipped vehicles for the mobile groups of the Custom Services in use
- National State Institute North
The Polish Custom Service does not have enough vehicles to perform control activities on the roads and swiftly move mobile groups during activities related to critical situation or extra-regional/international operations. The implementation of the project will bring the Polish Custom Service closer to work standards in other EU Member states.
The Polish Custom Service adheres to the standards of the EU “Strategy for Customs 2007+”, approved in 2007. The competencies and the operational efficiency of Polish Custom Mobile Groups of 4 Voivodeships located at the external EU-borders are improved and closer to the EU standards.
Customs Service Mobile Groups of 4 Voivodeships located at the external EU-borders
The Project currently plans to equip the Customs Service Mobile Groups of 4 Regions located at the external EU-borders with 70 specially equipped vehicles. In addition, it would include several training and knowledge exchange activities, in particular with Swiss partners.
|Direction/office fédéral responsable||
Contribution suisse à l'UE élargie
|Partenaire de projet||
Institution étatique étrangère
|Budget||Phase en cours Budget de la Suisse CHF 2’847’755 Budget suisse déjà attribué CHF 2’830’518|
|Phases du projet||
Phase 1 01.05.2011 - 31.12.2016 (Completed)