N.B.: i testi in tutte le rubriche, ad eccezione di quella intitolata «risultati raggiunti», descrivono la situazione prima dell’inizio del progetto.
Polish-Swiss Research Programme (PSRP), Phase II
With the Polish Swiss Research Programme Switzerland contributes to enhancing the Polish economic competitiveness through strenghtening capacity in research. Swiss and Polish research institutions develop and implement joint research activities in the field of health, environment, ICT, renewable energy sources and nanotechnology.
Favorire la crescita economica e migliorare le condizioni di lavoro
Ricerca e sviluppo
- First, a call for joint research projects proposals is launched. The best projects will be selected for a total amount available of CHF 19.0 million.
- Then the selected projects of joint research are implemented by Polish and Swiss researchers
- Scientific research infrastructure (instruments, equipment for laboratories, etc.) for a total value of 9.9 Million PLN purchased
- 11 patents submitted
- 104 innovations in fields such as ICT, Energy, Nanotechnology, health, environment
- 43 doctoral graduates from Poland and Switzerland
- 551 publications
- 226 conferences with 3'945 participants took place
- National State Institute North
The research system in Poland is suffering from shortcomings in resource mobilisation and in knowledge management - demand, production and sharing. Polish research institutions are not sufficiently involved in programmes of the European Research Area. The overall level of internationalization of Polish research shall be involved. Only 2% of the overall budget for science and research goes for domestically-driven international cooperation. Outdated equipment, lack of laboratory supplies and ineffective organization of the research process makes for young polish researchers a career in science hardly attractive.
The overall objective of the Polish-Swiss Research Programme is to establish and strengthen a long-term coope-ration between Polish and Swiss researchers focusing primarily on selected research topics: Information and Communication Technologies, Renewable Energy, Nanotechnologies, Health and Environment.
Research units and -institutions in Poland
Contributo svizzero all'allargamento dell'UE
|Partner del progetto||
Instituzione statale straniera
|Budget||Fase in corso Budget Svizzera CHF 12’200’000 Budget svizzero attualmente già speso CHF 11’847’245|
|Fasi del progetto||
Fase 2 01.01.2012 - 14.06.2017 (Completed)Fase 1 01.10.2009 - 14.06.2017 (Completed)