Switzerland works with different priority organisations and networks at the international level. Switzerland's collaboration with the OECD's Development Assistance Committee (DAC) is key for its work in the field of development cooperation.
Additional international organizations and networks
- GCF – Green Climate Fund
- GFATM – Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- CGIAR – Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research
- ICRC – International committee of the Red Cross
- IFRC – International federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent societies
- OECD-DAC – Development Assistance Committee