Requirements / getting started
- You need an account with a financial institution in Switzerland and internet access.
eBill - the Digital Invoice for Switzerland
- Register for online banking with your financial institution.
- Log on and select “e-bill” from the menu
- From the list of invoicing parties, first select “Swiss Confederation” followed by “FDFA”, “SDC” or “IT FDFA” to activate the e-bill facility.
- On the registration screen, enter your personal data and customer number which can be found on the FDFA invoice.
Advantages of e-billing
- Faster and more reliable delivery of e-bills wherever you are
- Online payment from any computer whenever you want
- No need to enter data manually
- Full control over release of payment
- Can be filed electronically