NOTICE OF A 12-MONTH JOB VACANCY
The Embassy of Switzerland in Egypt, Cairo has a temporary 12-month opening for a
Junior Accountant Assistant (50%)
Starting date: as soon as possible
Ending date: 31st of January 2022.
· Translating Arabic accounting documents;
· Scanning of vouchers, receipt and other justification documents;
· Denominating the scanned PDF file as per instructions of HQ;
· Filing the scanned paper accounting documents, preparing, labelling and archiving folders;
· Follow-up of FOBL (Federal Office of Building and Land BBL) and representation expenditures and reconciliation with the accounting;
· Invoicing private Km with duty cars;
· Assisting the Accounting & Finance department in all other tasks that come up and
· Undertake other ad hoc activities if needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, major accounting.
· Arabic and very good English written and oral knowledge.
· Perfect user of Excel, PDF and Windows Explorer as well as Outlook;
· Good knowledge of Word and PowerPoint;
· Adequate knowledge of Internet navigation and in general sufficient knowledge of computers.
· Willing to work in an intercultural team, sometimes under time pressure dictated by the working deadlines.
Attractive working conditions. Opportunity to gather experience in an international environment.
Interested candidates should submit their application with a letter stating their motivation, a detailed Curriculum Vitae and necessary supporting documents (copies of diplomas and certificates) to the Embassy of Switzerland no later than 28th of January 2021.
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (job vacancy: Junior Accountant Assistant 50%)
For non-Egyptian candidates: Must be in possession of a valid Egyptian residence and working permit.
The Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA) regulary seeks qualified and motivated employees.
Job vacancies will be published through the state job web portal. You can tailor your search towards your requirements through various search criteria.