Where to apply for an entry visa for work in Switzerland?

My place of residence My visa application should be submitted to
Ghana  Embassy of Switzerland in Accra*
Benin and Togo Embassy of Switzerland in Accra*
  *The Work Permit Application must be submitted by the employer to the competent Swiss authorities on behalf of the applicant. Once the authorization is given by the Swiss Authorities, the applicant has to come to the Swiss Embassy with the authorization to get the visa issued.