Position: Trainee/ Office Assistant (short- term contract, 12 months)
The main objectives of the position are:
- to contribute to strengthen the external communication of the SCO;
- to contribute to broaden Switzerland’s visibility in Tajikistan;
- to contribute to the smooth functioning of the SCO.
What you can expect from the opportunity of working with us:
- Be an integral part of our team and office internal activities
- Learn the basics of office day-to-day work
- Learn to establish good relations with colleagues and visitors/partners
- Gain the necessary knowledge that will help you in future career endeavours
Formal criteria to fulfil for applying:
- You have graduated (bachelor or master) in 2022 or 2023
- Excellent communication skills (prior experience in communication and social media management is an asset).
- You are under 25 years old
- Your final grades are very high
- Your English is excellent
If you are sure you are the right person to fill this position, please submit your electronic application by Friday, May 19th 2023 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- Copy of passport
- CV with your photo
- Copy of diploma, including level/grades
- Certificates proving your excellent English
Please also attach a motivation letter of maximum two pages (Arial 11, normal margins/spacing), responding to the following questions (mandatory):
- How did you hear about this job? Please indicate the source;
- How would your best friend describe you (your qualities, your weaknesses)?
- Why did you apply for this position and what do you think will be the main challenges for you at the beginning?
- Who is inspiring you in your life and why?
- How do you spend your free time?
- What do you like about the work the Swiss Cooperation does in Tajikistan?
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; no need to inquire otherwise. Applications not fulfilling the formal criteria or lacking the motivation letter will not be considered.