The Embassy of Switzerland in Kyiv is looking for highly motivated, dedicated and able to work in a very dynamic team
Administrative Officer (100%)
for provision of secretarial and administrative support to the Humanitarian Team starting ASAP or after agreement.
The Embassy of Switzerland within the scope of its humanitarian operations is implementing in Ukraine several programmes in the field of Health, Protection, Livelihood, Water and Energy, among others. To reinforce our humanitarian team and ease operations, we are looking for an Administrative Officer.
Your duty station will be Kyiv, with the sporadic possibility to accompany field missions, if needed. You will support the humanitarian team with administrative tasks (supporting payment requests, archiving documents, organizing meetings, keeping the inventory updated, etc.). You will be requested to regularly control reception of emails, book meetings and organize trips in Ukraine and abroad, assist in the preparation of invoice and procurement documents. You are motivated, pragmatic and willing to learn. You are a team player with excellent communication skills in Ukrainian and English, and you are also independent and able to self-manage your tasks.
Requirements for the position include:
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field of administration, preferably with international donor organisations, NGOs or Embassies
- Experience in managing logistics and organising different kind of events (workshops, conferences, missions, meetings, etc.)
- Fluent in Ukrainian and English (knowledge of German or French would be an asset), good interpretation/ translation skills
- High degree of personal integrity and trustworthiness
- Stress resistance, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Team orientation, excellent communication skills
- Very good computer literacy (Excel, Outlook, Word, Online meeting platforms, etc.)
- Inviting and interesting work atmosphere in a foreign diplomatic mission
- The possibility to support humanitarian programmes for the benefit of the most vulnerable groups
- Competitive salary relative to experience and benefits package
Please send your CV and a letter of interest with indication of salary expectations no later than 02 April 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the subject line “Administrative Officer” to ensure timely processing of your application. No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.