As the official representation of Switzerland, the Embassy covers all matters concerning diplomatic relations with Australia, Kiribati, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Vanuatu. It represents Swiss interests in the areas of political, economic and financial affairs, legal arrangements, science, technology and education.
Embassy of Switzerland in Australia
Please note that all visa and other consular matters are handled by the Consulate General in Sydney. For any related information, please contact the Consulate General directly (email@example.com) or consult their website.
President of the Swiss Confederation Alain Berset: National Day 2023 greetings for the Swiss abroad
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) - General information
We advise all Swiss citizens in Australia to comply with the recommendations and regulations of the competent local authorities, the Department of Health, the Department of Home Affairs or others.
If you are planning to travel to or from Australia, please check the Department of Home Affairs website for information about Australia's immigration and border restrictions.
In order to make an appointment, please contact the Embassy by calling during working hours on weekdays (+61 2 6250 5600) or by writing an e-mail anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also consult this website for new information regularly.
Who is who
- Mrs Caroline Bichet-Anthamatten, Ambassador of Switzerland to Australia, Kiribati and Nauru, and Ambassador-designate to Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Vanuatu, Head of Mission
- Mr Fabian Grass, Deputy Head of Mission
- Mr Victor Wong, Honorary Consul General in Papua New Guinea
- Mrs Manuela Erb, Honorary Consul in Victoria
- Mr Daniel Gschwind, Honorary Consul in Queensland
- Mr Marc Montandon, Honorary Consul in Western Australia
- Mr Patrick Wille, Honorary Consul in South Australia
- Prof. Dr Margaret Otlowski, Honorary Consul in Tasmania
- Ms Sonia Paspaley, Honorary Consul in the Northern Territory