Call for proposals for mid-term review of Swiss supported projects in Southern Africa
The Swiss Regional Programme for Southern Africa seeks the services of potential consultants to conduct a mid-term review of the Strengthening Agrobiodiversity in Southern Africa (SASA) and Seed and Knowledge Initiative (SKI) projects.
The review will assess the extent to which the SASA and SKI projects are on track to achieve their set objectives and outcomes, identify major strengths of their work, the challenges they are experiencing in delivery of the set outputs, and draw lessons on improvement for project participants, SASA, SKI teams and the funders.
Interested consultants with the following qualifications and experiences should express their intention to submit and submit their proposals by the given deadline to email@example.com:
- Experience in evaluation, at least two in designing and leading evaluation in the past five years
- Experience in policy analysis and governance in Agriculture and in particular in seed systems and/or Agro-ecology sector, at least three within the last five years
- Experience in action-oriented research, at least three within the last five years
- Experience in cost-benefit and/or cost-effectiveness analysis, at least one in the last five years
- Experience in Sub-Saharan Africa & Malawi, South Africa, Zambia and/or Zimbabwe in particular
Please take note of the below deadlines in the process of preparing and submitting your proposals.
3rd September 2021 Confirmation of intention to submit proposals by potential consultants
6th September 2021 Deadline for submitting questions of clarification to SDC
8th September 2021 SDC sends out response to questions to consultants that confirmed their intention to submit their proposals
13 September 2021 Deadline for submitting proposal/ offer
Terms of Reference for the Consultancy (PDF, 189.4 kB)