Swiss Business Hub Brazil
The Swiss Business Hub (SBH) is part of the Swiss Consulate General in São Paulo. Its mission is to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from Switzerland and Liechtenstein that want to enter the Brazilian market or expand their business in the country, as well as innovative Brazilian companies interested in establishing themselves in Switzerland.
The Swiss Business Hub is the local representation of the official Swiss agency for export and investment promotion, Switzerland Global Enterprise (S-GE). The SBH has an experienced team of consultants both in Switzerland and in Brazil, and a select network of experts in various sectors of the economy.
The SBH Brazil advises and supports small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from Switzerland and Liechtenstein wishing to explore and seize export opportunities in the Brazilian market, especially in agribusiness, healthcare, infrastructure, cleantech and MEM industries, where we have identified great opportunities.
In collaboration with our local experts, the SBH Brazil offers a wide range of trade promotion services, in addition to the basic services offered by the Consulate General and the Swiss Embassy:
- Market Analysis
- Legal, tax and regulatory services
- Customs and logistical support
- Partner search (distributors, agents, customers)
- Organization of business trips
- Local market support
- Participation in trade fairs and exhibitions, in collaboration with our partners from SWISSCAM, the Swiss Brazilian Chamber of Commerce
Switzerland as a business location for Brazilian companies
The Swiss Business Hub is the first point of contact for innovative Brazilian companies interested in establishing themselves in Switzerland. Our headquarters, Switzerland Global Enterprise, supports foreign investors with the following services:
- Introduction to the economic and business structure of Switzerland;
- Assistance in developing the internationalization strategy and the business plan;
- Connection with local strategic partners;
- Support in evaluating and exploring opportunities
More information can be found on the S-GE website (S-GE), or by contacting our team.